– The customer shall be responsible for all equipment hired from the time of delivery until the equipment is collected by Aussie Party Hire; OR from the time of collection until all equipment is returned to Aussie Party Hire by the customer. This includes loss, damage and repair to equipment.
– The Customer must observe the instructions & directions of Aussie Party Hire for use and safety of goods.
– The customer will make sure that all goods are Washed, cleaned and properly packed into appropriate boxes and containers in which they were delivered and that all tables and chairs and stacked for collection. A cleaning fee will be charged to customer if equipment is returned or collection dirty
– If Item is not up to customers standard, please call Aussie Party Hire as soon as possible and we will change the item over for you, If customer fails to do so, no discount will be given to the customer after the event
– Goods are insured by Aussie Party Hire while in transit on Aussie Party Hire Vehicles only – The company’s count or decision as to the condition of goods and containers prior to dispatch and on return shall be final, and the replacement cost shall be charged to the custom Hiring Fees, Charges & Payment:
– Payment by Cash, Credit Card or Bank Transfer
– Prices quoted are for the hire period as stated on the quote. Each Additional day will be charged at 20%of the daily rate.
– The customer agrees to pay a 20% deposit to secure booking and full payment is required prior to delivery or collection
– All Prices are subject to change without notice.
– All prices include GST
– Please note if payment is not made on delivery or collection, 10% of your bill will be charged to you weekly untill payment has been madeDelivery & Pickup:
– Delivery and Collection charges are not included in hire prices
– The customer must ensure that Aussie Party Hire has clear access to the site. The Customer must ensure that any animals must be retrained from site before delivery or collection.
– Prices quoted are for delivery on street level. Deliveries or collections to higher or lower levels will incur an extra charge.
– The customer is responsible for setting up tables and chairs hired from Aussie Party Hire. An extra charge will incur if Aussie Party Hire are to do so.
– Late returns are charged at 20% of the daily rate.
– Goods hired to the customer will be delivered to customer or available for collecting during normal working hours. Aussie Party Hire cannot give a specific time for delivery and collection of goods. However we will give you an approximate prior to delivery or collection.
Aussie Party Hire will not accept responsibility for any damage to underground services.Cancellation: – Aussie Hire & Events require 14 days’ notice of any cancellation. If not doing so, the hirer is charged 50% of their total order.
– Cancellations for marquees & Pavilion require 21 days’ notice. If not doing so, the hirer is charged 50% of the total order.
– 20% deposit is required to secure your booking, We do not refund any deposit if event / wedding is cancelled / postponed or change of mind – No balance will be refunded to customer if fail to cancel within these terms stated above – The hirer shall be bound by these conditions whether signed by the hirer or not.